Notices
You MUST reset your password to be able to log into the new forum.

User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Championship Game (Kind of) Pick

1. #1 Championship Game (Kind of) Pick 
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    37%
    Achievements 1000 Posts
    Sad that College football is over and its especially depressing that were getting a bit of an anti climatic ending to what has been a great season. I wont beat the Danny Kannell fueled drum too much but I just dont see whats stopping a legitimate tournament. Four teams is not an Fn playoff. This year more so than others proves it. Both Alabama and GA are deserving and Im not a Big 10 guy but OSU, Penn St and Cent Fl were all robbed this year and deserved chances. This is a conversation for another day and Im not saying that Bama shouldnt be in, they just need more teams in this thing or there will always be ambiguity.

My Pick:
    Ive faded Georgia all damn year including last week. Nick Saban rarely loses to freshman QBs, especially in spots like this and to my knowledge has never lost to an assistant. Im still taking Georgia. The rushing attack is great, Frohm has been much better than i could have ever expected and despite Mayfield having a really good game, they bottled him up when they needed to last week so I do believe in their defense. They seem like a team of fate ever since Lincoln Riley pulled a dumbass squib kick before the half. Last, i think its justice and deserved. They lost one game and avenged that loss. Get ready for a celebration in the ATL which will include OutKast blaring and Chic Fil As staff wpartying like its a Sunday... GA +4
    Draftkings: jamie8238

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    22%
    Achievements 1000 Posts
    Good Luck Darth. I think we may be opposite this evening!
    BIG MONEY, BIG PRIZES, I LOVE IT!